Blog Archive

Thursday, June 28, 2018

10 Pokemon Fangames I`d like to do Series on

Hey guys princessprt here and welcome to 10 pokemon fan games i`d like to do series on.
Don`t forget to Check out my main website and my etsy shop. Also if you want to show support check out my patreon, links are at the bottom.
-
1. Pokemon Fat Kid
This is more towards the fact i`ve played it for a bit and i will say the graphics are stunning, it has new and cool concepts. Plus some comedic and other factors in it. I will definetly try to do a run through of this game some time.
-
2. Pokemon Wally
I really like games that let you play as either the enemy to the main character in the pokemon cannon story arc or either a friend or a random npc. Cant wait to play this one.
-
3. Pokemon Dark Realm
What can i say? I really Like good story arcs and concepts.
-
4. Any Pokemon Fangame where you play as Team Rocket
My favorite Villian Team is Team Rocket Followed by Team Plasma and then Galactic. 
-
5. Pokemon Insurgence
I`m going to say that this is pretty cool and i do want to do a series but one where its basically a group nuzlocke run. Probably going to die within the first 5 minutes of the game though
-
6. Pokemon Mirage of Tales
It allows you to choose your own profession and you get different story arcs depending on it...This makes me happy.
-
7. Pokemon Dark Rising Series
Its a series of Fan games that are really cool
-
8. Pokemon Order and Chaos
I have no Words
-
9. Pokemon Eclipse
Its interesting
-
10. Pokemon Red Frost
its cool story arc
-

No comments:

Post a Comment